February 26, 2013

IMPERMENANCE OF OUR BODY

Our bodies will not last on this earth, nevertheless our love for one another so profound and genuine, will linger throughout the oceans and valleys of this great planet until the end of time and even beyond, imbedded into the marvelous patterns of this universe as well as all others. Naturally flowing is my love for you, effortless and full of an exotic grand quality, a stream from all the chambers of my heart into an unbounded ocean of true affinity.
When I say “goodnight” and your body is not physically with me, I am lying to you and myself for when I cannot hear your breath besieging my ears before I sleep it is not a good night. When my arms are unable to reach out and touch you even slightly, they are cold. When my eyes do not see your face or the shape of your body enveloped in a sea of ivory sheets and blankets beside me when I awake from my peaceful slumbers…only peaceful because all my dreams are painted with your essence…I am blind. Butterflies seize the confines of my stomach and flutter eccentrically until I feel sick with nervousness and anxiousness…even after all these years, even though I am more comfortable with you than anyone else.
You gave me what I needed to be myself and love myself, and you did this by loving me at my best and loving me even more at my worst. Today I am proud to be who I am, to look how I look and think how I think. I would not change anything about myself because whatever you love about me I love about myself as well and I would never risk you loving me any less. Your affection is priceless. What I appreciate most is that you never let me forget that I am a good person throughout all the many mistakes I have made.
There are so many reasons why I love you and even more reasons as to why I am in love with you. As if your soul was a puzzle and each day I find something new to start loving but never anything I want to change or stop loving. I fell in love with who you are. I fell in love with a woman from a dark past, a woman who is a bit immature at times, exceptionally jealous, protective of not only my body but my mind and emotions as well, and understanding. My mind, as I write this letter to you is engulfed with the happiness of memories. Memories of meeting you in the past. Along with those memories come dreams, entangled in the fibers of my recollections. Because I do not know how to love without you, each of my aspirations includes an element that is you. The mere thought of being without you is enough to send me diving into the black sea, enough to send aches to my once baron heart and fill my eyes with tears of wretchedness. Even when we allow our bitter enragements or hallow grievances to take control of our actions, no matter what was said or done in the past and no matter what obstacles and halts our relationship came to, the thought of being without you or with another being never…even as a ghostly whisper behind my forward thoughts…entered my mind. The only thing I have to give you at my disposal except for my trust love, purest heart and deepest passions are my sincerest words.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Good start dude!! Go on.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude...i will try my level best to overcome you ma..hahha

    ReplyDelete